DAYCARE & BOARDING:
How do I know if my dog is a good candidate for Daycare/Boarding?
- Your dog loves being around and playing with other dogs. All dogs must pass a temperament test.
- Your dog is at least 4 months old
- Up to date on vaccinations ( Rabies, Distemper, and Bordatella). *Copy of vaccinations are required.
What should I expect on my dog's first day?
One of our trained staff will check in your pup, review proof of vaccinations, ask a series of questions, welcome and evaluate the dog's behavior. Once your dog passes the temperament test, they will begin to enjoy their first day!
Do I need to bring food for my dog?
Yes, due to possible stomach sensitivity or upset, you are required to bring your dog enough food for their stay. Dry food must be in individual ziplock bags or an airtight bowl for each meal. This is to ensure that your dog receives the proper measurement for each meal.
Can I bring my dog's favorite toy?
Daycare- Unfortunately, we DO NOT allow personal toys for daycare because it can trigger aggressive behavior.
Boarding-Sure, we encourage you to bring something that smells like home, especially for overnight stays. Treats are also encouraged. *Please limit your pup's belongings to the necessities.
My dog is on medication, what should I do?
We will administer oral or topical medications on any needed schedule. However, we can not administer injections. Please bring all medication/supplements in original packaging along with clear, written instructions, including the reason for administration. We ask that you DO NOT put medication in with your dog's food.
Does my dog have to be spayed or neutered?
Daycare-All males MUST be neutered and females can NOT be in heat.
Boarding- Not required
Are the daycare and boarding services open on the holidays?
Yes, please note that holiday prices may differ.
What happens if my dog gets sick?
We require an emergency number upon arrival. In the event your dog becomes ill or requires medical attention, you will be notified immediately.
- Cancellations/reschedules must be made at least 24hrs prior to the scheduled appointment time to avoid being charged a cancellation fee. *
- We reserve the right to refuse service to vicious or aggressive pets for the benefit of all involved.
- If fleas are found on your dog, we will treat them accordingly and you will be charged an additional fee.
- Stylish Pooch requires proof of required vaccinations prior to check-in.
- If your pet is experiencing abnormal discomfort with any service, that service will not be completed and no discount will be given.
- Mobile Grooming- In the event we arrive for a confirmed, scheduled appointment and no one is there, you will be charged 25%